Independent Retirement Plan Consulting and Advisory
- 401k, 403b, 457
- Plan Design - work with multiple providers/TPAs
- Act as Investment Advisor Representative
By partnering with a consultant whose values and capabilities are aligned with your needs, plan sponsors can better deliver important benefits to their employees.
1. Retirement Planning — Plan sponsors can have the confidence that their employees will have the tools to help build sufficient assets through plan features that make it easy for them to save for retirement.
2. Value Added Services — We focus on retirement and offer plan sponsors a needs-based solution with a broad menu of investments, a full suite of plan sponsor services, as well as comprehensive communications and advice programs. Delivered with an emphasis on cost efficiency, these services enable us to provide value added services for our clients.
3. Annual Trustee Meetings — We meet annually with plan sponsors to review all aspects of the plan. We discuss administration, the Investment Policy Statement, review the funds and the financial aspects of the plan.
4. Enrollment Meetings — Local advisors perform enrollment meetings so plan sponsors and participants can put a face with a name and have access to one on one interaction.
These providers partner with us to provide an array of expertise in plan design, recordkeeping, compliance testing, and participant access.
Several of the strategic partners also provide tools such as fiduciary services, investment policy statement support, quarterly and annual plan reporting, benchmark studies, model portfolio capabilities, and customized enrollment materials where needed.
|STRATEGIC PARTNERS||PLAN TYPE|
MillenniuM Investment & Retirement
|Fidelity||401(k), 403(b), Higher Ed ORP|
|John Hancock||401(k), 403(b), 457(b), 401(a), Cash Balance|
|OneAmerica Financial Partners, Inc.||
401(k), 403(b), 457(b), 401(a), Defined Benefit, Cash Balance, ESOP, Top-Hat Plans
|Nationwide||401(k), 403(b), 457(b), Defined Benefit|
|Pinnacle Financial Services||401(k) Multiple Employer Plans, Third Party Admin|
401(k), 403(b), 457(b), Top Hat, Defined Benefit
|Security Benefit||401(k), 403(b), 457(b), 401(a), Simple & SEP IRA’s|
|TIAA-CREF||403(b), 457(b), Higher Ed ORP|